Sunday, December 2, 2012

Livin' ain't Mbizi (without almost all of your worldly possessions)

I have an amazing post for you all out there in TV Land, but they lost my bag when coming from Tanzania. LAST TUESDAY.

So, I basically have nothing except the clothes on my back. TIA.

Hopefully it is in Joburg when we land tomorrow.

I have some amazing stories and pics that won't justice to what we saw on the Victoria Falls trip that my friend Jared and I have been on the last 3 days.

So, stay tuned. As soon as I get a powercord and some Internet you'll get them!

Pray that my bag makes it back for the Kruger Safari, please.  We leave for Tuesday morning.

UPDATE:

The bag was at the hostel in Joburg when we arrived!

The camera that was in the bag, unfortunately, was not. They even went so far as to take the right charger out of a different part of the bag

As a funny aside, the burglars also made off with my gum! So at least they'll have fresh breath and whitened teeth when they are taking pictures.

I shouldn't have put it in the bag, but I did. A bummer for sure, as there were a few pictures that I hadn't uploaded, but all of it is insured. So, reports are being filed and I'll pick up a new one at some point soon.

Tomorrow is safari in Kruger. It's a shame that I won't have it by then, but they left everything else and I have finally been able to change my clothes.

It doesn't make up for the loss. It's close though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music From the Trip